martedì 5 febbraio 2013

Dior Jewelry

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen <3
How Are you?
Hope That everything is going in the way you want!
Today I Will talk about one of my favorite brand: Dior.


As Everyone of you knows, Dior is a French Luxury Goods Company founded on the 16th December 1946, and is still one of the most famous élite brand all over the world which makes tons and tons of people exciting in every season of every runway!
It's Classy and Chic, I love most of its bags and Jewels.
I Found the S/S 2013 really Extraordinary, I love the colors and the designs.
Here you Are A few of the pieces that took my breath away :)





What Do you think of them? Leave a Comment Below :)
Kisses,
             
                                                                                             Erika  



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento